Saturday, April 18, 2015

I'm Back with OWH Sketch Challenge 252

Well it has been a long, long, long time since my last post.  Lots of things have gone on in our lives, moves, surgeries and traveling.  You all know -- that's what they call life.  I have really missed participating with the challenges and sending in my cards and seeing everyone's beautiful creations.

So without any further mumblings ...... I prepared two cards using this sketch.  Let me know what you think --

Thanks for checking in and God Bless to all.

Sharon






4 comments:

Linda said...

Two wonderful cards. The second card with the double image is cool!

vic said...

Two Lovely cards I'm loving the second one that image is fab!

Vic x

Carol L said...

Welcome back! You clearly haven't missed a beat with your cardmaking while life was happening! I really like both cards, especially how you stamped the main image on the nautical card! I hope you continue to find time to make cards in the future - we've missed you!

craftysahmiam said...

Welcome back ! Two fantastic masculine cards; I like how you flipped the sketch.