Sunday, April 21, 2013

OWH Sketch Challenge #169

Good Sunday Afternoon,

Well I managed to get one card completed today.  Been busy in the kitchen and catching up on filing.  I made some wonderful Granola - my sis sent me a sample and it was so yummy -- hubby and I just love it so I had to get the recipe.  Now about every ten days it is granola making day.  It isn't hard -- just have to remember to stir it every 15 minutes so I can't get involved in my cards -- the granola would burn up -- I get so intense and block out everything else -- LOL  Anybody else like that?

Anyway - on to the challenge for today -- as I said I completed one card and have a couple more in the works - I found I had purchased some digis from Doodle Pantry some time ago and now I want to make a card or two using those digis.  I'll post those tomorrow or the next day.  It is very nice of them to sponsor this week's sketch challenge.  They made some fun sample cards too.

Today's card was made using all Stampin' Up products.  I list the supplies under the card.

Thanks for stopping in and sharing your thoughts.  It really means a bunch hearing from you.

Hugs & Blessings,

Sharon

OWH Sketch Challenge #169



Supplies:  Stampin' Up, Stamp - Just Thinking,   crumb Cake,  Expresso and
Midnight Muse card stock, DP - Print Poetry, Buttons Sizzlits for the buttons,
Window Frames Collection - Framelits Dies,  Stitched Satin Ribbon,
Scallop Trim Border,  Square Lattice Folder, Ink - Midnight Muse

8 comments:

StampTramps said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who has to catch up on blogging. Love the colors you used on this card, plus I just love that embossing folder!

Linda said...

That is one stunning sentiment! Awesome card! tfs!!!

Penny Ward said...

GORGEOUS!!!!! Love the embossed background paper...great color combo!!!

Donna Nuce said...

Love the stamp you used for this. all the layers and textures are gorgeous on this card!

Marlene Diefendorf said...

Beautiful card, and I love those colors. Love all the layers and shapes. Thanks for playing!

Anonymous said...

I really like the colors you used and I need to remember to use that embossing folder more often.

Anonymous said...

I really like the colors you used and I need to remember to use that embossing folder more often.

Nancy Keller said...

Granola sounds wonderful. :D I'm with you... I got shuffling through my paper today trying to decide what to use and totally burned my lunch. Haha!