Friday, January 18, 2013

Paper Players Challenge 128


Good Morning -- I decided to try a new challenge over at the paper players -- it was a tough one for me -- I found I had a real hard time with bold colors.  It took me FOREVER to put anything together and I am still not sure about my card but I thought I would post it anyway.  So here it is in all its' glory -- (lol) I tried to use mostly SU items with the exception of the ribbon -- this came from my scrap basket so I have no idea of its' manufacturer and a little bling on the butterfly.

Have a great day and thanks for letting me play along in your challenge.

Sharon S.








4 comments:

Donna Nuce said...

Gorgeous card Sharon! I love how you used the yellow and blue as the main colors and left the grey as an accent.

Nance Leedy said...

I agree, these bold colors are challenging but you've done a lovely job with them. Love all the texture and how that ribbon pulls it all together! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

stampwithsandy said...

Sharon, I love all the layers, texture and details and your scrap of ribbon was the perfect choice. Thanks for sharing your creation with The Paper Players!

www.hokiecoyote.com said...

Love seeing the SU products used. I think your card turned out great!