Sunday, December 4, 2011

OWH Sketch Challenge #98

Good Sunday Evening --

Managed to get a couple of cards finished today.  I had something pictured in my mind when I started these but ended up with them looking differently from what I wanted.  My pictures didn't turn out as well this afternoon -- I tried taking them with my flash but it washed everything out -- then I took them without and they are a bit dark -- I'll have to take my pictures in good daylight.  It was just one of those days.  :-)

On the  "Wild About You" card I moved the circle -- I didn't want the zebra's rump facing the sentiment -- I don't usually change the sketches around -- but this time I thought it would be okay.

Thanks for stopping by -- I know this is a busy time of year for all of us.  I have to get busy this week -- I want to make a few cards and get my Christmas crafts going too.

Wishing you all a wonderful week!


 I used scraps for this card - not sure of where the DP is from nor the stamps expect the sentiment stamp and it is from "Hot off the Press".  The doily tag is from Martha Stewart.
The zebra stamp is from Stampers Best and the DP is from Bo Bunny - Zoology Collection.    The sentiment I did on my computer.

6 comments:

Julie said...

Great cards! I love that zebra stamp especially! Thanks for joining us in this week's OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge!

Linda said...

Super nice. Love the colors. I agree with flip...the other way would not have been as nice. TFS!!!

Holly Iossa (Homeschool Homestead) said...

Both are beautiful. I love the animal one.

Jen M said...

Both are great! I think you did a great job flipping it a bit!

Donna said...

What beautiful cards! The zebra is such a nice masculine card. They are both so...pretty!

Bernardine Cuttino said...

Love these cards. Very nice