Saturday, December 3, 2011

December Challenge: Get Sentimental

Good Saturday afternoon -- it is a cold windy day here in the desert -- nice to be indoors and home.  Although I have a stack of crafts to do for Christmas I decided to do a card today -- boy did it take me forever to get it done. I would try this color and that color (seems I didn't have the colors I wanted)-- finally just did basic beige and browns with just a bit of color  with the ribbon and couple of little hearts.   Thanks for stopping by -- it has been a while since I have made and posted cards for OWH -- we traveled to Northern California for the most of November to visit family and friends for Thanksgiving and oh there was my son's wedding the first part of November too -- so I've been a busy bee.

I used a Stamper's Best  stamp for the sentiment.  The music sheet stamp is from Recollections.  The hearts were punched with an ek punch and the pearls are from Martha Stewart.

6 comments:

Donna Hanley said...

This card is beautiful, total class!! I love the colors you went with and the touch of red and the pearls are just perfect.

Lee Mae said...

This is a beautiful card! Love the sentiment and the sheet music. Awesome ribbon!

adele holcomb said...

Lovely card. Love the music background!

Holly Iossa (Homeschool Homestead) said...

Love the color combinations. I agree with Donna about it being classy.

Jen M said...

This is very beautiful!

Donna said...

I love the music paper, colors and the sentiment. It is so pretty and very elegant!