Wednesday, June 15, 2011

OWH Stars and Stamps Back To School Challenge & Starburst Tutorial

 Good Wednesday evening.  I thought I would do both the challenge and the tutorial all in one card -- so I did a starburst for my Back To School card.  See what you think?  Enjoy the rest of your week.

The paper with the "First Day of School" is from Sugar Tree - Steve's Pages.  I used scraps for the starburst and the rest of the card.  The apple sticker is from the Carol Wilson collection.

Thanks for stopping in.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

That striped paper is gorgeous. Love your starburst.

Jen M said...

Love your starburst! Those papers are perfect - great job!

Jen M said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jan Hunnicutt said...

Nice card Sharon! I think it's neat you've combined both Tuesday and Wednesday's challenges into a fabulous card! Thanks for playing in our challenges at Operation Write Home!

Missy said...

This is a darling card--loev the papers you used in your starburst, they look great!!